ADVISOR - PETROCHEMICAL
|Posted: October 2017||Type: -||Job Order: -|
Please include a copy of CV in Microsof Word format for all submissions online AND via email
The Petrochemical project is for the production of polypropelene, Xylene, Benzene and Gasoline. The petrochemical project will be located adjacent to a 615 KBPD refinery (under EPC phase) and 3000 MMSCFD LNG terminal (also under EPC phase) as green field projects.
Advisor shall participate and provide excellent professional guidance to the Client’ team & Company’ Management during all the stages of the project, broadly outlined herein.
Front End Enginnering Design stage for the Petrochemical project will commence during early 2017 to prepare FEED packages and ITB documents for the project with the objective of defining the scope of work for the EPC contractor and selectionof the EPC contractors on competitive bidding basis in a trasperant evaluation & selection process.
FEED design includes an optimum configuration and layout plan for the petrochemical complex, integration with the refinery & LNG terminal for synergic benefits, selection of Licensors for Licensed technologies, participation in the development of Process design packages for licensed as well as open art units, utilities, offsites, infrastructure etc.
Subsequently, selected EPC contractors will undertake detail design, construction, precommissioning and assistance during commissioning & turns over the facilities after successful performance test runs of the facilities.
· Over 20 years' experience in Hydrocarbon processing industry. Should have minimum 10 years experience either with reputed Consultants engaged in front end/detailed process design for large petrochemical/refinery projects OR projects department (subject matter expert for technology selection/configuration studies) of major international oil companies/petroleum ministry.
· Selected candidate should have proven experience in conceptualizing and implementing at least two integrated refinery and petrochemical projects.
· Experienced in selection of appropriate Licensed technologies to ensure best value on investment; able to guide to achieve process, utilities, infrastructre, effluent treatment, etc., integration for the projects being implemented on different project execution schedules. Should be able to identify, scope out and recommend value added integration opportunities and bring international best practices in the finalization of design basis for the petrochemical project.
· Should have experience in designing hydrocarbon processing facilities with high energy integration and minimum emissions (gaseous, liquid, solid).
· Should have good understanding of Industry standards in the design of ergonomic design of the petrochemical complex near an operating refinery facilities.
· Should have experience to provide a road map for development of down stream by SME industries and investment opportunities by Private sector/third party investors.
· Should be a recognized subject matter expert in petrochemical industry.
· Should be willing to travel between Licensor/Consultant and KIPIC’ home office.
· Very good communication (oral as well as written) and Presentation skills.
Good understanding of HSE requirements
Your application for ADVISOR - PETROCHEMICAL, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.