Process Design Engineers Aromatics Block
|Posted: October 2017||Type: -||Job Order: -|
Degree in Chemical Engineering
Please include a copy of CV in Microsof Word format for all submissions online AND via email
Aromatics block of the petrochemical complex comprises of Naphtha hydrotreater, Naphtha reformer, p Xylene production, Isomerization and associated facilities with utilities. Selected candidate will participate in tecno economic evaluation of Licensor submittals and Licensor selection; preparation of design basis for the different units of the aromatic complex; preparation of individual plant layouts; review of BFDs, QRA, RAM, PFDs, P&IDs, HAZOPS, SIL, LOPA studies; EIA studies and review and approval of individual equipment specifications like pumps, furnaces, vessels, fractionator, heat exchanger, safety valves, control valves etc.,
Aim of these reviews is to ensure design conformance to Industry standards; Operability for noral and off design cases, design simplification and cost optimization.
Reviews the Bid documents prepared by Consultant for the EPC contracts and ensures for their completeness.
Participates in review of EPC bids and selection process. During EPC phase, the candidate will be associated in detail design of the facilities.
· 6-9 years' experience in process design, Process engineering of petrochemical plants
· At least 5 years in a Process engineering/process design/commissioning support/Licensor coordination and trouble shooting of aromatics block process units in a petrochemical complex.
· Knowledge and usage of in process simulation software, preparation of H&MB, equipment sizing and preparation of data sheets for major process equipment like pumps, compressor, furnace, heat exchanger, safety valves etc.,.,
· Experienced in catalyst management including performance monitoring and catalyst replacement requirements
· Very good communication, report writing and Presentation skills..
· Exposure to PC operation and in-depth knowledge of job specific IT applications.
· Knowledge of industry safety standards.
Your application for Process Design Engineers Aromatics Block, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.