National Sales Manager
|Posted: April 2018||Type: -||Job Order: -|
Calgary, AB, Calgary
Required Skills & Abilities:
· Proven ability to build, develop and lead high performing teams in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to balance the needs of both marketing and sales acting as a bridge between driving revenue growth, delivery capabilities and client experience.
· Advanced knowledge of business drivers, risks, marketplace, trends and standards.
· Ability to develop and oversee business and sales performance.
· Business acumen and sales aptitude to engage in conversations and shape and influence clients and sales team.
· Must have a strong hunter mentality with a willingness to “get your hands dirty” and work hard to create revenue.
· Strong collaborator.
· 10+ years in a sales capacity in software or a comparable field
· 7+ years of experience building and leading an effective sales team
· 5+ years of experience in a financial or mortgage environment is an asset
· 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales environment
· Experience in small company startups
A unique software company that has developed a proprietary mortgage and financing platform. We provide innovative approaches to comparing financial products, specifically mortgages, by using cutting-edge and proprietary online software. Our customized engine is unlike any other online tool in the industry and is poised to revolutionize how Canadians obtain financing. The primary goal of this position is to market and sell the engine across Canada using a sales force of independent contractors focused on our target market.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Oversee and manage a large team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area.
· Seek out major clients and form working relationships with key potential revenue generators in your industry.
· Coordinate with CEO to develop sales plan, budget and schedule.
· Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
· Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
· Motivate and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
· Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities.
· Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
· Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
· Understand client needs and provide appropriate solutions.
· Address client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
· Develop sales presentations for board of directors and customers.
· Identifying valuable emerging markets.
· Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
· Form sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative.
Your application for National Sales Manager, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.