|Posted: November 2019||Type: Permanent||Job Order: -|
South America, Mexico, Caribbean, Qatar
Diploma or equivalent, including two (2) years technical training e.g CNAQ or equivalent
Must have advanced level English skills (reading, writing, comprehension)
- 7 Years of operations experience in multiple units of Refinery.
- Must achieve minimum Level 4 English competence.
- Team Leadership/Surveillance / analysis & vigilance skills and control.
- Good knowledge of Operational Procedures.
- Full working knowledge of relevant units and protection system.
- Undergone HSE related trainings
Control and Monitor the field Operations of the assigned units, lead and guide the field operators to assure safe and reliable operations. Responsible and accountable for safe start-up/shutdown of field equipment and respond to Refinery emergency situation for asset protection and minimising production loss.
- Coordinate, monitor and control field operations of assigned units, including normal operations, start up and shutdown, commissioning and testing of new equipment and emergencies, as per standard procedures.
- Takeover and handover shifts with the details of any operational highlights in an orderly and efficient manner and log field operations activities, equipment status and on-going maintenance activities in the unit.
- Ensure that daily orders/operating instructions from Supervisor/Panel Operator are implemented and give feedback to Supervisor.
- Verify critical readings, and conditions; report identified abnormalities to Supervisor/Panel Operator.
- Conduct regular checks of unit equipment condition; notify/ alert the Panel operator, and Supervisor; guide field operator in all operations being carried out in any of his assigned areas, and record/ report faults or any abnormality.
- Ensures chemical handling and adjust chemical rates.
- Prepare the units equipment for maintenance as per the Permit requirements; Coordinate with Supervisor, Panel and Field Operators regarding the work permits and jobs for related equipment, ensuring compliance with PTW procedures and completion of the maintenance job including housekeeping
- Ensure no unauthorized draining or venting of hydrocarbon.
- Collect routine and non-routine samples and perform field test wherever applicable.
- Assist in Training Assistant operators, OJT’s and Developees as per company Policy with special emphasis on Qatari Development.
- Adhere to Safety and Environmental Regulations. Maintain validity of Safety training courses; confirm regularly that safety shower systems are working; maintain good housekeeping throughout the operating area, check validity of scaffolding, portable and stationary Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) devices, and First aid kits and report.
- Perform specified first line maintenance under authorization of Shift Supervisor.
Your application for General Operator, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.