|Posted: November 2019||Type: Permanent||Job Order: -|
South America, Caribbean & Mexico, Qatar
- HigherSecondaryCertificate or equivalent
Advanced level English required (reading, writing, comprehension)
- 7 Years of operations experience in a Refinery with 3 years in the specific unit
- TPP or equivalent
- Good workingknowledge of relevant process units.
- Good knowledge in basic calculations.
- Good surveillance,vigilance and control in Operations.
- Follows Refinery policies and procedures in line with Company’s mission.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Undergone HSE related trainings
Operate field equipment that include static and rotary of assigned unit safely; carryout routine checks of the field equipment and fill the field logs; implement the cascaded instructions from Panel operator/General Operator for safe startup, shutdown and plant emergencies. Operator forms an integral part of the system of achieving the production target.
- Carry out field operation of assigned units and operate the field equipment including static and rotating equipment during normal operations, start-up & shutdown, commissioning and emergency situation according to refinery operating procedures and work instructions under the guidance of General Operator, in special cases Panel Operator.
- Takeover and handover shifts with the details of any operational highlights in an orderly and efficient manner and log field operations activities, equipment status and on-going maintenance activities in the unit.
- Conduct regular checks and monitor unit field parameters; notify/ alert the General Operator/Panel operator, and Supervisor; participate in all operations being carried out in any of his assigned areas, and record/ report Faults or any abnormality.
- Monitor Field Alarms, and conditions; and takes corrective action under the guidance of the general operator or panel operator; inspect equipment and observe alarms to determine location and nature of malfunction such as leaks or breakdowns.
- Prepare the units equipment for maintenance as per the Permit requirements; verify the PTW recommendations are implemented and sign the permit before starting the work under the guidance of General Operator; check for completion and housekeeping after maintenance job is completed and report.
- Follow and implement all instructions transmitted by Panel Operator/ General Operator as a directive from shift supervisor and report.
- Collect routine and non-routine samples. Perform field test wherever applicable.
- Respond to the emergencies as per the emergency response procedure to avoid equipment damage and minimize production loss with consultation with shift supervisor.
- Adhere to Safety and Environmental Regulations. Maintain validity of Safety training courses; confirm regularly that safety shower systems are working; maintain good housekeeping throughout the operating area, check validity of scaffolding , portable and stationary Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) devices, and First aid kits and report.
- Assist in Training Assistant operators, OJT’s and Developees as per company Policy with special emphasis on Qatari Development.
- Perform specified first line maintenance under authorization of Shift Supervisor.
Your application for Operator-1, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.