Assistant Manager Business Development
|Posted: December 2019||Type: Permanent||Job Order: -|
Internationally recognized university degree in Engineering or Business or other related fields and
preferably complimented with Masters in Business Administration
English - Fluent
At least 15 years of relevant experience including direct managerial experience.
Proven skills in managing relationships at a senior level.
Excellent leadership skills to manage a team with diverse functions.
Excellent analytical, conceptual and critical thinking skills.
Excellent motivation, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal, managerial and organizational skills.
Ability to lead and work independently.
Excellent written and oral English.
Strong appreciation of legal concepts and issues with respect to business agreements.
Manage land and properties within the Industrial Cities. Manage the development, growth and
optimization of the Industrial Cities business. Manages the relationships with business partners by
locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
1. Development of Business Proposals & Investments: Manage the development of various
Business Proposals for infrastructure and facilities development in order to maximize synergies,
attract Investors and grow business in the Industrial Cities. Advise the city Management in
identifying non-hydrocarbon business that will add value to industrial cities in line with the
industrial cities development strategy.
2. Land and Property Management: Manage the allocation and administration of land
and property in the city prudently and ensure objectives and interests of the company, joint
ventures and other strategic stakeholders are met with due compliance with risk
management and other governance policies and procedures.
3. Negotiations: Manage the negotiation of all business proposals and other commercial
deals in coordination with stakeholders in DC and in other directorates of the company to the best
interests of the company.
4. Agreements: Manage the implementation and administration of all business
agreements in the city by ensuring comprehensive inclusion of all relevant information,
controls and timely execution.
5. Third Party Facilities Development: Promote the development of infrastructure
facilities by third parties to meet the requirements of the industries and other tenants
operating in the city.
6. Relationships: Oversee the management of business relationships with industries in
the city in coordination with stakeholders in VI and in other Directorates of the company and
ensure timely resolution of issues with due protection of the company's interests.
7. Tariffs: Ensure the revenue accruing to the company from the facilities and services rendered to
third parties in the city is maximized through the implementation of competitive,
accurate and up to date tariffs.
8. Support Service Industries: Attract investors in the oil and gas support service
9. City Development Planning: Provide business and commercial perspectives to the city
development planning process and ensure the long term requirements of industries are
10. Marketing and Business Planning: Develop Marketing and business strategy.
Manage the Marketing of the services offered by Industrial city. Manage the Business
plan for the industrial city.
Your application for Assistant Manager Business Development, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.