|Posted: June 2021||Type: Permanent||Job Order: -|
- Minimum of 15 years working experience as Reservoir and Production Geologist
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Carbonate reservoir
- Good command in sequence stratigraphy concept (including well correlation) and its processes
- Good understanding of carbonate reservoir characterization, specifically on Sedimentology
(Lithology and Facies distribution), environment of deposition as well as diagenesis processes
- Exposure to petrographic, core description and/or steward core analysis will be a plus
- Exposure to reservoir surveillance work, integrate production data and production logs
- Ability to use Petrel software for geological work
Experience in tendering/contract
G&G site survey experience and survey planning/execution
Have carbonates, gas fields, major fields, Offshore, jack-up, land operation experience
Expert in skills within area of expertise (e.g. within Geologic Rig Support Operations, Field Development)
- Experienced mentor
Your application for Geologist Specialist, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.