Succession & Career Planning Specialist
|Posted: June 2021||Type: Permanent||Job Order: -|
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, Economics, Statistic or a relevant quantitative Science
• 8 years of progressive experience in generalist HR role or more specialized function (e.g., Learning & Development)
• Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking is essential.
• Strong interpersonal, customer service, relationship building skills in order to interact with customers from several organizational levels.
• Business acumen required.
• Energy industry experience is preferable but not mandatory.
The SUCCESSION & CAREER PLANNING SPECIALIST is a Qatar-based strategic corporate role within our Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) function, its missions is to support human capital processes and the business lines to redeploy the right talent in the right position to drive better results. It shall enable employees’ movement within the across the organization through horizontal and vertical movements to respond on business requirements and individuals’ development plans.
A day in the life of... As a SUCCESSION & CAREER PLANNING SPECIALIST, you will collaborate closely with the Human Capital team to provide the best service to our customers by gathering, analyzing, realizing insights from the talent data, and supporting the drive for pragmatic Talent Management processes to address business needs.
Additionally you may:
• Manage resources and workflows across all business lines
• Is responsible for acting as the main point of contact for the stakeholders to provide effective advice and guidance on talent mobility related decisions;
• Serves as the principal liaison to frontline leaders for talent strategies, philosophies, and initiatives within the organization;
• Contributes to the identification of training gaps and development of appropriate solutions for our customers and aligns with overall Human Capital strategies and plans
• Provide business/workforce intelligence and insights to support improvements on short/long term talent strategies
• Deliver data-driven approach to tactical and operational issues identified within the organization • Develop talent planning models and development tools in support of business objectives
• Produce ad-hoc reports/dashboard requirements for specific presentations, meetings or projects
• Share knowledge, technical expertise and train new analysts in a multi-cultural setting
You will excel on this role if you have the following:
• Curiosity and passion for using processes and data to drive change and help the business make better decisions
• Exceptional process and analytical skills
• Proven consulting and talent management skills in driving performance and delivering results
• Advanced Excel skills including formulas, including visualization tools (i.e. Power BI)
• Experience in presenting and delivering to Stakeholders at different levels of the Organization
• Pragmatic, customer-driven, strong attention to detail with good collaboration and problem-solving skills • Strong communication and influencing skills
Your application for Succession & Career Planning Specialist, job order # has been submitted. We will contact you shortly with more information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.