RECRUITING CAMPAIGN - PANAMA
Performs QA/QC inspection of materials, maintenance repairs, modifications and replacements of static equipment, process piping and storage tanks and its spares as per company specifications, codes and standards and issues relevant reports. Coordinates and attends to destructive and non-destructive inspections at Plant and non-plant areas, warehouse, contractors or vendors workshop as per the specified requirements.
- 4 years experience in Material Inspection, Fabrication, Welding, NDT, Testing and Painting/Coating activities in Oil and Gas industry.
- Good knowledge in international codes and standards (ASME, AWE, ASTM, API, NACE/ISO)
- Data capturing and analysis skills
- Ability to work as a delegate to Engineer and provides required technical support to the team.
- Excellent written/spoken English