CORPORATE HSE & QUALITY
Primary purpose of job
Develop, maintain and communicate corporate level biodiversity policies, standards, guidelines, specifications and best practice documentation and review them periodically for adequacy and effectiveness.
Provide leadership on biodiversity conservation and restoration and protection of blue carbon ecosystems, remediation, and compliance subject matter expertise, related to biodiversity management at company facilities and state.
Experience & Skills
• + 15 years extensive experience in delivering Environmental Impact Assessment and Biodiversity improvement programs focusing on Oil and Gas operations.
• Have a broad understanding of methodologies for carrying out GHG (Green House Gases) and climate resilience assessments in an EIA and biodiversity context.
• Experience of working with Non-Governmental Organizations such as IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature).
• Demonstrable interpersonal skills (both in motivating employees and influencing stakeholders).
• Proven leadership, communication project management and change management skills.
• Good analytical skills and thorough knowledge of implementation of environmental regulations requirements within the O&G industry (onshore and offshore).
• Work experience in the preparation of standards, procedures, specifications and reports.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexibility in work assignments.
• Bachelor Degree in an Environmental, Natural Science or Engineering Discipline