PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATION
Primary purpose of job
Ensures that all of the company's directorates adhere to the company's branding requirements.
Executes the implementation of the company's brand identity across the organization, and ensures that it is properly communicated both internally and externally.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years of related experiences in a major oil and gas company.
• Excellent proficiency in English (spoken and written).
• Excellent knowledge and experience in brand development practices.
• Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills.
• Excellent and well-proven management capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethic, professionalism and organizing ability.
• Bachelor Degree in Branding, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent qualifications.