The Commercial Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and profitability for the company by managing customer (predominantly DLAE) and supplier relationships and contracts.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Commercial Manager is also responsible for managing the company's business and finance functions and growing other key relationships with external stakeholders.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 15-20 years commercial and business development experience in the midstream, downstream, petroleum, petrochemical sectors or associated industries; preferably with aviation experience
- Strong leader and influencer with significant management of change ability in creating lean, agile organizations and strong customer relationships.
- Good knowledge of optimal contractual and company structuring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Major customer relationship development and commercial skills with proven track record of successful negotiations; preferably with DLAE experience
- Proven track record in the development of fit-for-purpose, pragmatic management system development, implementation and assurance
- Knowledge of contracts, investment guidelines, services and company policies, rules, regulations and procedures
- Thorough understanding of financial concepts, models and investment decision making process
- Ability to influence and negotiate; prioritize, meet deadlines; multitask; highly motivated; self-starter
- Strong leadership, project management and business development skills