Primary Purpose of the Job
Responsible for supervision of construction works executed by contractors to ensure
Department's assigned projects are constructed in accordance with the approved
Scope of Work, engineering design, QHSE standards & specifications. Review and
provide comments on construction method statements, Responsible offshore for work
execution from “AFC” through to “Mechanical Completion”
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
1. B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant
engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience.
2. A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in relevant construction and installation
activities for offshore projects in oil & gas industry.
3. Experience and exposure to working within live oil and gas process plants (Brownfield).
4. Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices,
systems, processes and standards.
5. Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution.
6. Fluent in the English Language