Petro Staff International
- Maintain the continuous operational readiness of the Emergency Communications and Operations (ECO) Centres in RLC, MIC and DCA to support emergencies.
- Manage the dispatching of QP’s emergency services during incidents in RLC, MIC and DCA.
- Degree in Science, Emergency/Disaster Management or any related technical discipline from an internationally recognized university or institution.
- Diploma will be considered with 20 years related work experience.
- Professional qualifications in Emergency/Disaster Management from internationally recognized bodies desirable.
- Knowledge of MSDS of Hazardous Materials.
- At least 10 years work experience in an Emergency Response role in Oil and Gas, government authority or air traffic control.
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
- Good working knowledge of latest Communication and Control systems used in Emergency Communication and Operations Centres.
Context / Challenges
- This position is based in the ECO in RLC and has responsibility to virtually supervise the ECOs in MIC and DCA concurrently.
- The position works independently during the shift.
- Requires making prompt decisions including frequently dealing with inadequate information.
- Position involves working under stressful situations during emergencies.