FIELD OPERATIONS (IDD EL-SHARGI)
Primary purpose of job
The Operations Superintendent is directly responsible for the Production Team. Establishes daily priorities to maximize safe and efficient delivery of the operation and gives direction and support to the team to deliver business objectives.
Is a member of the platform management team and has a key role in all operating processes including planning, maintenance management, production optimization, work control and safety auditing.
Experience & Skills
Minimum Experience: 10 years’ experience in the Petrochemical and Oil & Gas Industry, 5 of which should have been at a Supervisory / Lead Technician level.
• Successful completion of QP Competency system for the position.
• To have managed and supervised a team working on 24hrs shift basis of at least 10 multi-national personnel.
• Have experience of interfacing with other groups i.e. Maintenance, Wire-line, Drilling, Safety, and Engineering.
• Good knowledge of HAZOPS, Job Safety Analysis, Decision making.
• Detailed knowledge of Electronic Control of work systems (e-PTW), Risk Assessing tasks, SIMOPS management.
• MOME (Management of Major Emergencies) Certificate to OPITO standards.
Minimum Education: Secondary education with further higher college education and certification.
(Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline is preferred).