Petro Staff International
- Undertake the defined routines in the Fire Station during the shift to ensure operational readiness to respond to incidents.
- Respond to incidents and assume the role of Lead Fire Officer until relieved by a more senior officer.
- Degree or diploma in Fire Protection or other related firefighting / fire management field from recognized university, graduate of Institute of Fire Engineers or equivalent qualifications will be considered if supplemented by appropriate professional experience.
- At least 10 years relevant working experience with a degree or 15 years with a diploma.
- Experience in industrial fire operations preferred
- Strong and effective leadership skills
- Strong communication skills in English, desirable in Arabic