Primary purpose of job
To lead and be responsible for the Civil/Structural engineering input into the design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning of the offshore facilities design of MM Redevelopment and PS-3 Life Extension project with focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and
Experience & Skills
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Civil/Structural engineering design in Oil & Gas Industry, with an Oil & Gas Company or Contractor/Consultant, of which of which at least 10 years should have been in Offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
• Of the 15 years’ experience, a minimum of 8 years should have been a senior Civil/Structural Engineer in a major project and a minimum of 7 years as Lead Discipline in design of major projects in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or Oil & Gas Company.
• Fully familiar with Shell DEP's and other international design codes and standards.
• Fully familiar with Structural engineering softwares and design review.
• Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
• Proven ability to manage respective discipline engineering team in a major project environment.
• Fundamental knowledge to level of "proficient" or preferably level of " mastery" in respective discipline engineering with added strength in the other disciplines to level of " developed".
• Strong technical, planning, communication, reporting and leadership skills.
1. B.Sc. degree or Higher in Civil/Structural Engineering from a recognized university; higher degree would be advantageous.
2. Membership of a relevant recognized professional engineering association/institution is preferable.