Experience & Skills
2. Minimum 18 (Eighteen) years’ experience in an appropriate discipline involving construction/installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of onshore oil and gas projects, including minimum 5 years in similar position.
3. Experience in PMC / EPC Organization in Refinery / Petrochemical Industries and have managed major brownfield refurbishment project(s).
4. Computer literate in appropriate software.
5. Good command of the English language (oral & written).
6. Good knowledge of industry engineering standards, quality control, safety and environmental awareness. Middle East experience an advantage.
7. Experience in developing or interpreting method statements, inspection and test plans construction schedules and drawings..
8. Ability to highlight potential bottlenecks/problems and suggest solutions.
9. Good management, planning and co-ordination skills.
10. Analytical and leadership skills.
11. Good communication and report writing skills.
12. Ability to supervise a multi-national and multi-cultural workforce
1. B.Sc. in an Engineering Discipline or Diploma with extensive construction management experience.