FIRE PROTECTION & RESPONSE PLANNING
Primary purpose of job
1. Manage the operations of the Emergency Communication (ECC) and Emergency Operations Coordination (EOC) centres.
2. Manage support to on-site emergency services teams during incidents and exercises.
Experience & Skills
• At least 15 years work experience in a HSE role in the oil and gas industry with at least 10 years in management of
emergencies in a large multinational corporation.
• Expert knowledge of international emergency management standards and best practices.
• Proven experience in working in diverse teams across several organizations.
• Degree in Science/Engineering, Emergency/Disaster Management or related technical discipline from an internationally recognized university.
• Professional qualifications in Emergency/Disaster Management from internationally recognized bodies desirable.