Petro Staff International
- Manage the operations of the Emergency Communication (ECC) and Emergency Operations Coordination (EOC) centres.
- Manage support to on-site emergency services teams during incidents and exercises.
- Degree in Science/Engineering, Emergency/Disaster Management or related technical discipline from an internationally recognized university.
- Professional qualifications in Emergency/Disaster Management from internationally recognized bodies desirable.
- At least 15 years work experience in a HSE role in the oil and gas industry with at least 10 years in management of emergencies in a large multinational corporation.
- Expert knowledge of international emergency management standards and best practices.
- Proven experience in working in diverse teams across several organizations.
Context / Challenges
- The position deals with a variety of complex issues related to emergency response in RLC, MIC and DCA.
- The position works collaboratively with Chief Fire Officers, HSE Managers in the cities and other senior management in Industrial Cities Directorate, QP, Joint Venture Companies and related agencies in the State.
- Requires skills in managing conflicts with appreciation of interests of diverse stakeholders.