Primary purpose of job
Supervise the protection and enhancement of the commercial interests of the company, embedded in a complex range of existing agreements, related to the non-company operated Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Metals, Power & Water assets (the “Assets”), through monitoring and effective governance techniques.
The incumbent has single point commercial accountability for the Assets, and acts as the primary contact for external parties.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 15 years of work experience in petrochemicals, oil & gas, and/ or related technologies, commercial management, business development and economic evaluations.
• Good knowledge of the petrochemical process industry, production planning, supply chain, legal and international business practices
• Advanced contract negotiation, legal drafting and influencing skills
• Excellent analytical problem solving, communication, presentation and computing skills;
• Foster team work, train Qatari developees, and coach staff
• Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline (Engineering, Science, Business, Economics, Finance and / or Accounting) from an accredited university.
- Related postgraduate qualification (MSc. or MBA) is advantageous.