Primary purpose of job
Maximize safety performance and productivity of Halul and Remote Well Head Area operations.
Responsible for day-to-day planning, execution, control and monitoring of all work activities and resources (including marine assets) in order to deliver safe and effective production volumes as per the company's business objectives and plans.
Experience & Skills
Minimum Experience: 15 years’ experience in the Petrochemical and Oil & Gas Industry, 5 of which should have been at a Supervisory level.
• Successful completion of the company' Competency system for the position.
• To have managed and supervised a team working on 24hrs shift basis of at least 10 multi-national personnel.
• Have experience of interfacing with other groups i.e. Operations, Maintenance, Wire-line, Drilling, Safety, and Engineering.
• Good knowledge of HAZOPS, Risk Assessment, Decision making.
• Detailed knowledge of Electronic Control of work systems (e-PTW), Risk Assessment, SIMOPS management and well head platform operations.
• MOME (Management of Major Emergencies) Certificate to OPITO standards.
• Significant collaboration with Asset Superintendents to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
• Cross departmental communication skills; liaison and effective cooperation with other offshore departments such as Operations, Maintenance, Construction, and Control Room etc. to execute tasks in a safe & efficient manner.
• Bachelor in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent