HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVR (IDD EL-SHARGI)
Primary purpose of job
The Industrial Hygienist shall provide an Industrial Hygiene (IH) program in collaboration with the company, Environment & Hygiene sections and Medical Department. Leading implementation of IH programs to protect employee health and implementing hygiene programs and conduct regular auditing of the programs to ensure programs are effective.
Shall work collaboratively with other health care and HSE professionals within the company.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• First Aid Certificate
• Certificate in Food Hygiene Level 3
• Qualification in hearing conservation
• High level of computer literacy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Degree in Environmental Engineering / Science or Equivalent.
Certificate in Occupational Health and Hygiene and / or NEBOSH General Certificate.