OPERATIONS - OFFSHORE FLDS
Primary purpose of job
The individual provide specialist support to OMS/1(O) in provision of technical information, recommendations and for all internal and external interfaces (i.e. the Company, Joint Ventures, government and utility agencies, the Company Directorates, etc.) on matters related to strategic and policy decisions, ensuring coordination and synergy among all interfacing parties to ensure any impact on Operations (Offshore Fields) is mitigated.
The individual provide specialist support to OMS/1(O) to act as Focal Point for all internal and external interfaces within OM(O) to open opportunity for synergies.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 15 years experience in technical and industrial environment preferably with a large Oil and Gas organization.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Interface Management, processes, tools and execution.
• Mature communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in technical and business languages.
• Proven ability to work in multi-discipline/culture teams.
• Must have good command of administrative computer applications.
• Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Post graduate Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Finance or Membership of a professional engineering body will be added advantage.