Job Title : INTERNATIONAL PLANNING COORDINATOR
INTERNATIONAL UPSTREAM & EXPLORATION
Primary purpose of job
In charge of all internal and external coordination and support for all International Upstream departments. Internal coordination will include coordinating all financial matters such as budgets, invoices, cash calls with finance; and all legal matters such as agreements, resolutions, board meeting with legal; and all administrative and HR matters with various DA groups. Internal coordination will also include standardization of all work flow and processes and KPI assessment for all IN groups. External coordination will include liaison with JV partners, QP overseas country office and various IOC’s and NOC’s in matters of mutual interest.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years’ experience in a related role.
• Prior working experience in the country (Qatar).
• Previous supervisory level experience required.
• Positive attitude and self-initiative approach.
• Sound knowledge of computing and common desktop applications.
• Fluent in English communication skills both written and verbal. Fluency in Spoken and written English and Arabic is an asset
• BA in Business Administration or equivalent. Oil and gas experience is an advantage