Administer Land Lease Agreements to ensure that the activities of the Lessees / Tenants are in accordance with the signed Lease Agreements and to monitor and resolve non-conformity issues and violations on the land.
- Hand Over of Land: Organize and manage the process of handing over the leased land to Tenants in coordination with various relevant departments in VI.
- Lease Compliance: Monitor lease agreements and solve problems that arise as a result of encroachments, transgressions, or violations of the Tenants in line with QP Policies and Procedures.
- Lease Administration: Issue notices to the lessees before expiry of leases and follow up on renewals.
- Lessees Site Inspection: Manage the inspections on a regular basis to ensure Lessees are operating within the perimeters prescribed in the land lease agreement. Enforce preventive measures to minimize the possibilities of tenant breach of agreement by deploying a systematic strategy of compliance inspection.
- Site Development: Monitor developments on site and ensure that the construction is in line with the stipulations in the lease agreements.
- Lease Relinquishment and Demobilization: Manage the relinquishment and vacating process in coordination with the relevant Departments viz. HSSE and Operations. Oversee the demobilization process to ensure the removal of all salvageable and non-salvageable items of the tenant from the site and restore it to its original conditions.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Commerce from a recognized University.
- 5-10 years post qualification experience in a broad range of business aspects function, with in-depth demonstrated working experience.
- Ability to swiftly understand the requirements and work on a given subject matter in order to effectively initiate and develop relevant contracts and agreements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work with his team effectively.
- Able to plan, execute and complete work with limited guidance.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.