Primary purpose of job
Administer Land Lease Agreements to ensure that the activities of the Lessees / Tenants are in accordance with the signed Lease Agreements and to monitor and resolve non-conformity issues and violations on the land.
Experience & Skills
• 5-10 years post qualification experience in a broad range of business aspects function, with in-depth demonstrated working experience.
• Ability to swiftly understand the requirements and work on a given subject matter in order to effectively initiate and develop
relevant contracts and agreements.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work with his team effectively.
• Able to plan, execute and complete work with limited guidance.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Commerce from a recognized University.