The Lead Analyst will be part of the company's IT organization and have responsibility for implementing Quorums Energy Component system and processes required to support the companies Commercial and Plant Operations business steams. The Lead EC analyst position is a hands on lead role, the candidate will be expected to provide thought leadership as an EC and LNG SME. This role will work with 3rd party consultants to develop, configure, and maintain EC screens, calculations, and reports in support of the company's LNG businesses. We are seeking applicants with experience configuring/supporting the EC application in the LNG industry, particularly in the following areas: Production Operations, Production Planning, Capacity Enhancement, Scheduling, Cargo Planning, Energy Calculation, Contract and LNG export configurations. The incumbent must have experience in the LNG industry, good communication and collaboration skills.
The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with and advise all levels of business users and solve complex business and technical problems.
Essential Duties / Functions
- Gathering requirements, designing solutions, communicating with business users and technical team, testing solutions and documenting each step in the software development lifecycle.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Energy Component functionalities with an emphasis on LNG and Natural Gas commodities and logistics management.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of concepts like - Production Operations, Production Planning, Capacity Enhancement, Scheduling, Cargo Planning, Energy Calculation, Contract and LNG export configurations.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the latest Energy Components product platform, its architecture, its key modules and its Data Model and should have minimum 10 years of working experience in EC version 12 or upwards.
- Candidate must have exposure to Transport, Production, and Sales modules of EC. Should be able to develop, configure & modify EC calculations.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of agile delivery methodology and must have an experience of working in a global team. Candidate should be able to manage effectively the tasks assigned, timelines and progress reporting on the tasks.
Minimum education required of the position.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Minimum experience required of the position.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a BA and functional architect supporting of commercial and operations in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a functional architect on an EC solutions across commercial, and plant operations with experience in integration, reporting, logistics systems solutions for top natural gas supply/commercial LNG operation.
- Experience with EC screens configurations & Master Data setup
- Experience supporting and working with commercial IT team and consultants providing functional and technical expertise for commercial systems.
- Experience in trade operation infrastructure, interfaces, and ETRM applications is a plus.
- Experience working with teams to drive and influence IT strategies by taking initiative, engaging business stakeholders and management, expressing ideas and challenging the status quo across management, businesses and functions.
Required job competencies of the position.
- Proven track record in working with a dynamic team, consultants and virtual teams to manage multiple concurrent projects, operations and budgets.
- Willingness and ability to lead or follow to achieve business objectives.
- Strategic thinking skills with ability to visualize the big picture and manage tactical details as required.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Leadership skills to drive business change, manage direct reports, and managed service providers.
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position.
- No specific certifications required.
- Normal office environment with occasional visits to terminal and pipeline facilities.