FIRE PROTECTION & RESPONSE PLANNING
Primary purpose of job
Drive operational excellence practices in the Fire and Emergency Response operations.
Experience & Skills
• At least 15 years broad experience with 8-10 years in a business performance improvement role.
• Strong leadership, project management, problem solving, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Excellent English presentation and writing skills.
• Experience in working in large, preferably multi-cultural international corporations.
• Conceptual thinker with good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognized university in Engineering or related technical field, Science, Economics, Business/Commerce; preferably complimented with a Masters in Business Administration.