Implement Pipeline Integrity Management Systems (PIMS) to ensure the integrity of the company's pipelines. Provide technical solutions and recommendations to ensure safe and reliable operation. Support in developing company inspection policies, procedures, practices for optimized and consistent application.
- Degree in Engineering or Science
- 4 years of relevant experience in subsea pipeline integrity management in the oil and gas industry
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications
- Working knowledge of support vessels, ROV, diving and pigging and preferably familiar with tendering preparation and technical and commercial evaluation.
- Experience in pipeline risk assessment and mitigation, fitness for service, feature assessment, using international standards (ASME, API, NACE and DNV)
- Knowledge of cathodic protection, NDT techniques, failure analysis, including corrective action.
- Experience in use of asset management tools, and inspection data management systems (preferably GIS and Pvi softwares)
- Previous experience working with a pipeline operator