Primary purpose of job
To provide complete senior project engineering management services, covering all aspects of the project Brownfield works within Concept optimization studies, FEED & EPIC Contract from inception to commissioning and handover. The projects are to be completed in accordance with project requirements, specifications, and standards.
Experience & Skills
1. A minimum of 12 years of experience in engineering, project management and execution of major Oil & Gas Offshore projects from Project initiation, feasibility, concept, FEED and EPIC projects having exposure in an Oil & Gas company or Consultant, that including experience with fabrication yard.
2. Experience with brownfield projects including extension, upgrade and demolition of existing offshore facilities.
3. Experience in Stage Gate process, Preparation of scope of work, ITT, bid evaluation, risk management, contract management, offshore work environment during construction, installation, hook-up, commissioning, start-up and handover.
4. Accountable for efficiently managing all activities for project management and execution by the company's project policies and procedures.
5. Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
1. B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
2. Membership and Certificate holder from a recognized professional engineering/project management association/institution will be an added advantage