Primary purpose of job
To facilitate the roll-out of the company's Integrated HSEQ Management System, provide guidance and coaching to Management Representatives for departmental system development and implementation in order to assure the Corporate HSEQ Management System requirements are met and maintained.
To execute all activities related to Third Party Certification of company Integrated HSEQ Management System to the relevant International Standard as directed by the company's Senior Management to support the realization of the company's strategic business objectives.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in developing, implementing and HSEQ management systems, with minimum 5 years in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical related industries, with at least 3 years in a similar responsible position.
• IRCA or equivalent qualified HSEQ management system lead auditor.
• Excellent communication, report writing skills and excellent verbal and written command of English.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven Experience in establishment, developing, and roll out of HSEQ Management system.
• BSc degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent.