CANADA/USA Expats to Kuwait City - TAX FREE in Kuwait
- Provide specialist expertise and advice on specific projects related to medium and long term field development that optimizes production and maximizes reserves.
- Conduct integrated reservoir studies that would involve reservoir simulation, reservoir management and reserves growth, water flooding, and EOR.
- Identify technical challenges, problems and risks concerned with respective specialization areas affecting field development projects and recommend/ initiate necessary steps to resolve the issues to improve performance.
- Initiate studies and undertake special assignments/projects assigned by the Management including acting as a member in committees/task forces and reviews plans, programs, proposals, studies and reports to provide expert opinion and necessary recommendations.
- Review reservoir engineering work-flows and processes from several existing alternatives according to professional industry standards and bench mark company processes to standardize/ improvise them
- Provide training to the technical staffs through facilitations, coaching, mentoring and supervising of technical studies.
- Liaise, develop, coordinate and maintain sound relationship with internal and external bodies related to his field of specialization.
- Enhance the understanding of reservoir engineering aspects of the petroleum reservoirs through application of new industry concepts, tools, and work-flows as well as continuous research to improve the depletion strategy for the reservoir and enhance the reserves
Minimum 10 years Reservoir Engineering work experience in petroleum industry (For experience, subtract 3 years for Ph.D. if done in relevant discipline)Specialized Experience:
- Conducting and directing integrated reservoir studies employing compositional simulation to assist in the design and management of the company's CO2 flood Projects.
- Coordinating and directing fluid and rock property acquisition programs.
- Coordinating and directing integrated reservoir description programs employing advanced geo-statistical procedures designed to provide the geologic model employed in the simulation models. Good communication skills are required to interface with geo-science and engineering staffs responsible for our CO2 flood implementation and management projects.
- Develop conceptual design of the CO2 EOR method including pilot design
- Identification of lab study requirements and evaluation of lab results
- Identification of major variables for EOR project like reservoir variables, operational issues and geographical consideration