Primary Purpose of the Job
To develop and coordinate the company's Core Business Directorates/Departments business
continuity planning to ensure timely and effective response to a disruption; and to resume,
recover and restore the delivery of products and services consistent with the company's business
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
1. Degree in Engineering, Science or Business Continuity Management.
2. Minimum 10 years of oil & gas, chemical / petrochemical industry experience in
various roles, of which at least 5 years should be in BCM components. Certification
from international institutions is required.
3. Proven experience in corporate governance, risk management and/or business
4. Proven ability to multi-task under the pressure of tight deadlines and senior
5. Proven ability in analytical thinking, computer modelling skills, economic analysis
and team working.
6. Understand performance drivers, inherent risks and potential business disruption
7. Excellent presentation and report writing skills in English language.
8. Proficiency in the variety of Microsoft Office applications.