To provide Operation Readiness and Assurance (OR&A) and Commissioning and Start-Up (CSU) technical service for all capital projects assigned and provide coordination between project and operation team. To prepare OR&A and pre-commissioning and commissioning (CSU) documentation (strategies, plans, procedures, quality, HSE, cost and schedule optimization) and ensure that it is at the full satisfaction of Operations. To provided commissioning, startup and operation readiness input to the facilities/unit designs to ensure they are optimal, safe, cost effective and in compliance with the latest Codes, Standards, National and Corporate requirements and procedures with regards to commissioning, startup and operation.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years’ experience of relevant construction & commissioning experience in Oil & Gas major onshore/offshore projects/multi-package portfolio (from Project Concept, FEED, engineering, construction, commissioning and handover), of which a minimum of 7 years as a Operation Readiness & Assurance and/or Sr. Commissioning Engineer in a supervisory capacity on a major project with a reputed engineering consultancy, EPIC contractors or Oil & Gas Company.
- “Mastery” level experience within the commissioning phase of Onshore Oil and Gas Processing Facilities.
- Experienced in developing operation readiness, pre-commissioning and commissioning plans, defining and managing the coordination programme/scheme with Operation and Maintenance Representatives.
- Experienced in Mechanical completions practices and standards, technical specification and standards, including completions management systems and software.
- Proven ability to embed all operation requirements and lessons learned in the design deliverables, without additional contractual obligation, with integrity and in a safe, cost effective manner.
- Experienced in the implementation of Industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes and standards.
- Extensive skills in management and leadership, team building, effective communication, conflict resolution and presentation.
- Experience as Owner’s representative or PMC would be advantageous.
- Sc. Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.