Provide high level contract administration support to Execution Planning & Services for the procurement of all necessary Goods and Services. Provide specialist knowledge in the performance of tender and contract development, preparation and analysis supported by effective pricing strategies to ensure optimum value to Major Projects organization.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Perform assigned post-award procurement of goods and services tasks and Contract Work
Order (CWO) tenders within the agreed performance criteria which may be complex in nature
e.g. material with services or non-standard terms and conditions.
2. Analyze and formulate the best manpower tendering strategy and control the associated
activities to ensure strategy meets project deliverables and schedules.
3. Analyze the tender/contract requirements in discussion with Project Management Teams
(PMTs) to arrive at a suitable tender strategy, scope review, pricing schedules and tender issue.
4. Facilitate price negotiations and contract terms and prepare contracts between Company and
supplier to procure required material and services in accordance with TOFA.
5. Develop and maintain strong ethical working relationships with key suppliers to ensure the
effective execution of work and services in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
6. Conduct all associated activities in relation to tendering events, contract award
recommendations and coordinate the appropriate management approvals to ensure that all
manpower requirements are aligned with the projects schedule.
7. Review purchase requisitions for completeness liaising with end users to resolve outstanding
8. Advise end -users on all post-contract contractual matters and provide guidance in resolving
purchasing problems, variations, invoice queries and dispute claims to ensure proper and
timely payments to contractors.
Bachelor Degree in Business Management or relevant discipline.
8 years' experience in Major Projects preferably in a multinational environment in the oil and gas industry with exposure to tender and contract analysis, contract law, negotiations, management and industry practices.
Knowledge and/or Experience
Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Excellent analytical and negotiating skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Good organizational and time management skills.
Good technical knowledge in reviewing and preparing technical
Computer literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of
business software programs, networking and SAP.