NON-OPERATED OIL DEVT & TECH SUPPORT
Primary purpose of job
The IOF Engineer (Change Management) establish and implement the Intelligent Oil Field (IOF) Change Management (CM) requirements, services and specific IOF training needs as per IOF Program.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 12 years of progressive hands-on Enterprise transformation Change Management and Project Management experience
• Has in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the lifecycle of Project, guidelines and best practices, establishment of Partnerships with Stakeholders and Project Management,
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate concepts as appropriate to management, customers, and staff,
• Highly motivated and have high degree of confidence, reliance, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and interdependence to work across different departments and functions.
• Minimum of accredited Degree in relevant discipline with additional qualification in Change Management, Project Management preferred.