Perform Piping engineering activities for Projects Engineering Support Division ensuring that all activities comply with standardized processes and are delivered to the highest standards.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Ensure piping engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory
requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any.
2. Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Execution Team.
Elevate issues to higher levels when necessary.
3. Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management
Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering
Support and other team members.
4. Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to
ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations consistent with the company's and Project’s objectives.
5. Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues.
Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks.
6. Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to
the specification, design and procurement of piping items.
7. Ensures compliance with the company's systems and processes including the the company's Project
Management System and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare
plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
8. Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party
Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope,
meeting the company's standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by
9. Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to
ensure completion of activities within schedule.
• Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry, of which 4 years’ are in project management team role.
Technical and Business Skills
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
• Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.