Develop Upstream Integrated Gas Volume and Activities plan (UGP/IAP), review gas production, water injection plans and surveillance ensuring uninterrupted feed-gas delivery from wells and reservoirs to LNG trains. Support production enhancement, development studies, plans and projects to meet company targets in the most cost effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- 6 years experience in Production Operations, Production Planning, Optimization in the oil and/or gas industry, including at least 2 years experience in production technology, petroleum engineering applications and tools for production optimization, stimulation, PLT and forecasting.
- Knowledge and understanding of well modelling, well optimization techniques, reservoir depletion methods, well performance evaluation methodologies, production planning and allocation.
- Familiar with drilling, reservoir management, fluid sampling and analysis, well work and production operations/facilities.
- Familiar with production facilities and development, testing and metering equipment, flow assurance, pipeline management, project planning and execution.