• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge / Experience
• 8 years' experience in subsurface area, well production, optimization and completions in the oil and/or gas industry including 4 years’ experience in well stimulation modelling, optimization, job execution and decision making. 3-4 years of experience in CTU and bullhead stimulation is preferred.
• Knowledge of stimulation and diverter fluids, its HSE aspect and properties, project planning and execution.
• Contribute to stimulation technology development and trials with respect to fluid selection, placement methodology and practical application in the field. Review and suggest appropriate petroleum engineering tools/programs to perform stimulation design and well development/ performance related engineering work.
• Perform designs with acid and diverter for wells in timely manner using stimulation modelling tools and applications. Knowledge of Kinetix Matrix stimulation modelling program will be a plus.
• Provide support in real time decision making during execution of stimulations on wells.
• Analyze performance of wells post stimulation. Suggest optimization and improvement in stim design using rig based flow back/ stim PLT data interpretations and capture lessons learnt
• Assess production performance for Well/Platform/Asset for development/re-development projects including monitoring, measurement, sampling and analysis requirement
• Contribute to studies and review of field devotement plans in collaboration with Subsurface and Projects teams.
• Familiar with drilling and completions, stimulation vessels, reservoir studies, fluid sampling and analysis, well work, production operations/facilities
Technical and Business Skills
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy (Excel and PowerPoint).
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.
• Requires strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
• Requires knowledge of Stimulation modelling software.