- Responsible for the planning, engineering, procurement, management, and reporting of various projects per the company's Project Management System while adhering to Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Quality, Cost, Schedule, Business Controls and regulatory-bodies requirements related to Offshore and Onshore facilities.
- Provide interface between multi-Project Management Teams, Working & Steering Committee of Major Projects’ Approved Vendor List (MP-AVL) and EP&S department.
2. Coordinate PMTs, Operations support, Supply Team and SMEs including Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Pipeline,Instrumentations, and Civil.
3. To ensure compliance with Company requirements, standards, specifications and instructions.
4. Verify the progress and delivery of the engineering sections of the work scope
5. Participate and contribute in various Project Reviews.
6. Support PMT in development of various project deliverables and Verify Progress.
7. Verify Procurement status of various projects.
8. Tracking and reporting of lessons learned in defined area of responsibility
9. Facilitate Technical Presentation Meeting with new vendors.
10. Update MP-AVL as and when new vendor/s approval received from MP-AVL working and Steering Committee.
11. Coordinate with PMTs, Vendors , MP-AVL working and Steering Committee members in defined area of responsibility.
12. Assists with company's Major Projects department expectations as required especially new vendor/s inclusion, deletion, blockade in MP-AVL.
13. Monitor technical evaluation of new vendor/s proposals by coordinating with Supply , PMT and Operations Supports.
14. Ensure KPI compliance with regards to new vendor/s technical evaluation by MP-AVL Working and Steering committee.
15. Works in a highly visible project environment with large volumes of new vendors’ requests and significant schedule execution pressures
16. Works in a dynamic environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills
17. Well established awareness of policies and procedures
18. Effective team play who collaborates well and often with others with the highest levels of integrity and communication skills
19. Establishes credibility with peers, subordinates and supervisors
Bachelor degree in Engineering (Any discipline)
- 10+ years of experience in discipline with at least five years demonstrated Senior Project Engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural background
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.