OPERATIONS ENGINEERING - OFFSHORE
Primary purpose of job
- Preparation and planning of offshore major plant shutdowns, including the preparation of the shutdown scope, shutdown contracts, its evaluation and the monitoring of the Shutdown execution. - Prepare Management reports, monitor KPI’s, conduct analysis and provide close-out report and recommendations to optimize and smoothly execute Shutdowns.
- Prepare detailed contractor shutdown tender scope of work, including drawings, documentation related to spading and scaffolding requirements, Contractor Shutdown Organization, pre-shutdown activities, special tool requirements and vendor specialists and procedures in liaison with concerned departments under Offshore Operations including Offshore Engineering department.
- Technically evaluate contractor bids, including method statements, Organization, personnel and execution plans, provide clarifications and make recommendations to management regarding the selection of successful bidders.
- Liaise with and review contractor resource estimates and duration of shutdown, inspection and PCR activities.
- Produce a baseline Shutdown Execution plan in liaison with concerned parties including executors and the successful contractor. Liaises with Engineering Department, Marine, Operations engineering, production and Safety department personnel and incorporates interface requirements and commissioning support into the scheduled plan. Use resource levelling, including limited offshore space management constraints to determine resources and offshore barge bedding requirements.
Experience & Skills
• Primavera tool or similar scheduling software is a mandatory requirement
• Minimum of 10 years maintenance experience in Oil/Gas/Refinery or Petrochemical Industry, strong working experience shall be in planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance activities and shutdowns at offshore locations.
• B.S. Degree in engineering
• SAP Certification in PM Module & Knowledge in additional modules e.g. MM will be an added advantage.