ENGINEERING & BUSINESS SERVICES
Experience & Skills
At least 15 years broad experience with 8-10 years in a business performance improvement role.
• Strong leadership. project management problem solving, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to deal with senior management inside and outside the Directorate.
• Excellent English presentation and writing skills.
• Experience in working in large, preferably multi-cultural international corporations.
• Conceptual thinker with good analytical skills and attention to detail
Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognized university in Engineering or related technical field, Science, Economics. Business/Commerce: preferably complimented with a Masters in Business Administration.