OPERATIONS - OFFSHORE FLDS
Primary purpose of job
Assumes support to OMS(O) forming part of a nucleus think tank for OM(O) in matters related to management and control of activities related to strategic, financial, cost efficiency, contracts and JV Partners Agreement to continually improve business performance. Provides information, recommendations and advice on feasible solutions and opportunities to OM(O) in order to facilitate strategic and financial decisions.
1. Explore strategic business opportunities in collaboration with other Directorates to capture value enhancements.
Analyze and identify value drivers to gain strategic and commercial opportunities to ensure that annual production of crude oil and gas, as well as export targets are achieved.
2. Contributes in the development, monitoring, reporting and analysis of relevant strategic/ financial Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), benchmarking and business objectives including measurement criteria necessary to manage and continually improve financial and operational performance to contribute in the realization of Operational Excellence (OE).
3. Contributes in development, review and monitoring of department’s budgets. Analyzes budget reports and renders timely advice for efficient budget expenditure.
4. Provides technical advice essential in the development of new operational agreements such as Services Agreements, Lifting Procedures and amendments to existing agreements and including implementation of EPSA / DPSA agreements with JV Partners in accordance with contractual obligations to facilitate their requirements with minimum operational cost and optimum benefit to all parties.
5. Perform review of various cost factors for effective data analysis for various services / facilities provided to Joint Venture Partners in coordination with the company's Finance, JVs and other stakeholders necessary to establish Facilities Usage Tariff (FUT) and rates for other services to achieve cost efficiency.
6. Liaise with the company's Finance and other operations departments in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, implement and validate strategic operational and financial initiatives / requirements for business processes. Analyze business problems, identify opportunities and recommend solutions to achieve goals.
Experience & Skills
Minimum of 15 years experience in Technical and Industrial Environment preferably with broad understanding of the Oil & Gas Business and Operations processes, with at least 5 years experience as Business and Financial Analyst.
BS degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably in Petroleum or Chemical engineering. Post graduate Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Finance.