Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 12 - 15 years’ experience of relevant construction & commissioning experience in Oil & Gas major onshore/offshore projects/multi-package portfolio (from Project Concept, FEED, engineering, construction, commissioning and handover), of which a minimum of 7 years as a Operation Readiness & Assurance and/or Sr. Commissioning Engineer in a supervisory capacity on a major project with a reputed engineering consultancy, EPIC contractors or Oil & Gas Company.
• “Mastery” level experience within the commissioning phase of offshore Oil & Gas processing, compression and utilities
facilities, WHJ’s, pipelines, living quarter and Onshore Gas Processing Facilities.
• Experienced in developing operation readiness, pre-commissioning and commissioning plans, defining and managing the coordination programme/scheme with Operation and Maintenance Representatives.
• Experienced in Mechanical completions practices and standards, technical specification and standards.
• Proven ability to embed all operation requirements and lessons learned in the design deliverables, without additional contractual obligation, with integrity and in a safe, cost effective manner.
• Experienced in the implementation of Industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes and standards.
• Extensive skills in management and leadership, team building, effective communication, conflict resolution and presentation.
• B.Sc. Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
• Membership in a recognized professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.