Primary purpose of job
To plan, lead, supervise and conduct integrated HSEQ audits in order to provide independent assessment of the adequacy of the corporate / departmental system(s) and its effective implementation in compliance with the applicable regulatory, corporate HSE&Q, international management system requirements.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 12 years relevant post graduate experience in auditing, with minimum 8 years in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical related industries with emphasis on health, safety and environment, with at least 5 years in a similar responsible position.
• IRCA or equivalent qualified lead auditor in HSEQ systems.
• Highly computer literate.
• Excellent report writing skills and excellent verbal and written command of English.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent.