Experience & Skills
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• 15 years experience in oil and gas / petrochemical/ maritime.
• At least 6 years experience as incident commander.
• Highly skilled and knowledgeable in emergency planning and excellent leadership qualities are essential for this position.
• 10 year pollution response experience both on and offshore.
• BSc in Mechanical, Environmental or Maritime disciplines.
• Certified to IMO level - Management of Spill Incidents.
• Certified in NEBOSH, IOSH or other internationally recognized safety standard.