CORPORATE HSE & QUALITY
Primary purpose of job
Develop effective strategies, standards and procedures in Technical Safety and oversee
their implementation across QP to assure that Technical Safety risks are mitigated to a
level that is As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP), are in compliance with all
the statutory and corporate requirements, and aligned with the industry best practices.
Experience & Skills
- Min 15 years of relevant working experience in Technical Safety and Design.
- Min 10 years in similar position within Oil & Gas, or Petrochemical related industries with extensive experience in operation, maintenance and inspection of Upstream and Downstream oil and gas processing facilities.
- Expert knowledge of Technical Safety and Design, with an emphasis on asset integrity aspects of design, operation maintenance and inspection is required.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to influence outcomes across a wide range of stakeholder groups, while considering challenges to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both in terms of leading and motivating teams, as well as engagement with strategic stakeholders).
1. BEng/BSc in relevant Engineering, Science or Mathematical discipline is required.
2. Chartered engineering status is preferable.