• Excellent personality and drive to professionally get the job done.
• Excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to excel at technical systems
• Possess high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate difficult customer conversations with professionalism
• Be prepared to work full-time hours on a schedule from Monday to Friday. Weekend emergency work is optional
• Are committed to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things
• A minimum of 2 years in a user-facing or back of house airline industry role with material experience using global distribution systems -- either Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus
• Have previous remote work experience and appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location OR willing to work in office (Calgary)
About the job
Customer Service is at the heart of the company. As a leader in Travel Management, you will become part of a high functioning team that provides the best travel service in the industry. Our team approach to business will allow you to grow and evolve into a highly skilled professional with your own clientele.
As a Travel Agent, you have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy building connections with people and are a natural problem-solver. The company is known for excellence and our goal is to grow to be the best agency in our niche within North America. Our industry is exciting and fast paced, we are looking for exceptional people to join our amazing team.
· Established 40 year agency, job security is priority. NOTE – during COVID, the company kept the entire team on full time and only put 1 employee on furlough.
· Generous vacation and unplanned days off policy.
· Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
· Commission plan to increase earning potential
· Team based – our office operates as a giant team, with various people to help out in any situation.
· Great benefits package.
More about the Company
Our client is one of Canada’s most exciting travel Management Companies. Consistently ranked in the top 15 agencies nationwide and our goal to grow responsibly while maintaining a solid team is our number 1 focus.
Our 3 divisions of travel allow our team members to experience more than 1 aspect of the travel industry.
Our client is the largest Amateur Sports Travel Management company in Canada and constantly adding new and exciting sports clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent