Petro Staff International
Provide guidance on functional technology, driving current processes, providing and leading improvement initiatives, leading multifunctional teams, and working with the functions and shareholders to develop and implement well integrity solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 8 years post degree, relevant working experience including well integrity compliance, rig based and rigless wellwork, workovers, drilling and completions and production engineering and operations. Offshore experience is an advantage
- 5 years working with multidisciplinary teams
- Significant experience with well integrity management, including knowledge and understanding of wellheads and trees and their maintenance requirements, subsurface equipment, cased hole and production logging, wellbore flow assurance, injection well design, tubular design, sustained casing pressure management and leakoff testing
- Experience working in or with a major international and integrated oil company